Part Time - Year Round
Cash Control Attendants are responsible for the daily counting and verification of monies within Splash Lagoon. This person is directly responsible for large sums of money, and their skill, care, and discretion are of the utmost importance when working in a position such as this.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES which may include, but are not limited to, the following tasks:
1. Must be able to read, and interpret printed material and illustrations.
2. Must be able to do basic arithmetic and advanced mathematical problems.
3. Must be able to accurately and quickly count money.
4. Must be able to operate a personal computer and the software packages used by Splash Lagoon.
5. Must be able to accurately account for wristbands and other controlled materials.
6. Must be able to print and analyze daily reports and logs so that errors may be detected and corrections made.
7. Must be able to retrieve items from varying heights.
8. Able to lift and drag up to 50 pounds unassisted.
9. Able to sit stand for extended periods of time.
10. Able to communicate verbally with guests and other employees.
11. Ability to follow and accomplish instructions & procedures.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS (none)
PHYSICAL DEMANDS The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential function.
WORK ENVIRONMENT The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
· Business attire and possible uniformed in some instances.
Splash Lagoon Indoor Water Park is now hiring!
Here at Splash, our employees enjoy free admission to the water park, plus excellent discounts on recreation and dining at Scott Enterprise owned properties.
We have full/part time positions available year round, including: Aquatics, Guest Services, Retail, Food & Beverage, Arcade/ Lazer Tag, Park Services and more!
Find the perfect position for you by scrolling down the page and clicking on your preferred job title to submit an application online. *Please note, all applications are sent to the hiring managers of your preferred department.*
Splash Lagoon provides employment opportunities for ages 16+. Minors (under the age of 18) must have a valid Pennsylvania work permit. If you do not already have a work permit, please contact your local school district.
Depending on business need, the length of time for our hiring process may vary and we appreciate your patience. We are working diligently to find you the perfect fit. We appreciate your interest and invite you to check the website frequently for new employment opportunities.
Scott Enterprises participates in the federal government's Work Opportunity Tax Credit, Welfare to Work, and other federal and state tax credit programs. The information you supply will be used by this company to complete its federal and state tax returns, and in no way will negatively impact any hiring decision. Your responses to the questions will be confidential to the employer's management and federal, state and local agencies.