Part Time - Year Round
The RetailSupervisor assists in the daily operation and upkeep of all three retaildepartments at Splash Lagoon. The person filling this position will also learnvaluable skills required by the retail sector, including inventory control,pricing, and ordering under the supervision of the Retail Manager.
ESSENTIAL DUTIESAND RESPONSIBILITIES whichmay include, but are not limited to, the following tasks:
a. Multi-tasking between helping existing guests with their needs andlooking out for other guest whomay need help.
b. Communicate with RetailAssociates and guests regarding various merchandise items.
a. Retail Supervisor may initiate and follow disciplinary actions up tobut NOT including suspension and/or termination.
2. This employee is required toassist in maintaining a high level of customer service (Aloha Spirit).
3. Thisemployee may be required, on an occasional basis, tosupervise other employees.
4. This employee may be required toparticipate in the setting up and positioning of merchandise.
5. This employee may be required toassist in the counting and recording of inventory.
6. Thisemployee performs other tasks and/or related duties asassigned or required by management and supervisors when necessary.
7. Thisemployee is to wear approved uniform and any necessaryjob-related equipment during assigned shift or anytime while on duty.
8. Thisemployee may be subject to both pre-employment and randomdrug/alcohol screening during tenure of employment.
10.Must have the physical and mental conditionsnecessary to be able to properly and timely activate and complete the EAPsystem in the case of an emergency.
11.Must possess good oral communication skills.
12.Must be skilled in the use and care of suppliedequipment.
13.Independent judgment concerning work methods andprocedures is required.
Splash Lagoon Indoor Water Park is now hiring!
Here at Splash, our employees enjoy free admission to the water park, plus excellent discounts on recreation and dining at Scott Enterprise owned properties.
We have full/part time positions available year round, including: Aquatics, Guest Services, Retail, Food & Beverage, Arcade/ Lazer Tag, Park Services and more!
Find the perfect position for you by scrolling down the page and clicking on your preferred job title to submit an application online. *Please note, all applications are sent to the hiring managers of your preferred department.*
Splash Lagoon provides employment opportunities for ages 16+. Minors (under the age of 18) must have a valid Pennsylvania work permit. If you do not already have a work permit, please contact your local school district.
Depending on business need, the length of time for our hiring process may vary and we appreciate your patience. We are working diligently to find you the perfect fit. We appreciate your interest and invite you to check the website frequently for new employment opportunities.
Scott Enterprises participates in the federal government's Work Opportunity Tax Credit, Welfare to Work, and other federal and state tax credit programs. The information you supply will be used by this company to complete its federal and state tax returns, and in no way will negatively impact any hiring decision. Your responses to the questions will be confidential to the employer's management and federal, state and local agencies.