Part Time – Year Round
Arcade/Lazer Tag attendants are the lifelines of the Treasure Island Arcade and Lazer Tag. This employee ensures that each guest has a quality experience by monitoring the stock of tickets in each redemption game, and troubleshooting daily operational issues for both Arcade and Lazer Tag.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
include the following:
- Must be able to use the required equipment efficiently and safely.
- Communicates verbally with guests and other employees.
- Able to conduct a full Lazer Tag session.
- Follows and accomplishes instructions & procedures for both the Arcade and Lazer Tag.
- Handles bundles of tickets and properly and consistently insert them into games.
- Use basic hand tools to perform routine maintenance tasks.
- Repairs games at different heights and levels.
- Must understand the operation of the “blinky” system used to activate games.
- Responsible for maintaining an environment that is both safe and pleasant for arcade and lazer tag patrons.
- Required to assist in maintaining a high level of customer service (Aloha Spirit).
- Creates Splash Cash / Arcade Cards.
- Performs other tasks and/or related duties as assigned or required by management and supervisors when necessary.
- This employee is to wear approved uniform and any necessary job-related equipment during assigned shift or anytime while on duty.
- Able to lift and drag up to 50 pounds unassisted.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Ability to properly and safely operate equipment used.
- Must be 16 years of age or older.
- Ability to communicate effectively with public, guests and staff members.
- Must be firm, fair, consistent and courteous in order to gain the respect and cooperation of the public.
- Positive attitude in order to fully cooperate with other staff in a team effort, and adhere to rules and regulations to ensure successful operation of a facility.
- Must have the physical and mental conditions necessary to be able to properly and timely activate and complete the EAP system in the case of an emergency.
- Must be skilled in the use and care of supplied equipment.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Ability to stand for long periods of time.
- Ability to bend, squat, kneel, reach, stretch, and climb without any difficulty.
- Ability to effectively work at different heights.
- Works in tiring or uncomfortable positions for long periods of time.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Able to work in team environment as a team member and as team leader.
- Must work in environmental conditions that include, but not limited to:
- Wet and humid environments.
- Indoor environmental conditions with up to 90% humidity and temperatures ranging from 70F to 120 F.
- Exposure to chemicals, fumes, dirt, caustic chemicals, acids, odors, waste, and dust
- Uniformed position.