Part Time – Year Round
The Bartender serves customers responsibly by mixing and serving alcoholic and non alcoholic drinks; safeguard patrons.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
May include, but are not limited to, the following tasks:
- Prepare mixed drinks by selecting and mixing ingredients according to recipes.
- Garnishes drinks by slicing and pitting fruits; preparing olives and other such garnishes for drinks.
- Prepare and serve beer for patrons in a fast and courteous manner.
- Be knowledgeable with the wines offered and serve patrons effectively.
- Suggesting Scott Enterprise restaurants and Laguna Grill food items to patrons as well as maintaining services.
- Maintains attractive bar by arranging bottles and glasses for display; remove soiled glassware and empty bottles and cans; ensuring cleanliness.
- Maintain supplies by requisitioning, or re-stocking liquors, wine, beer, and non- alcoholic ingredients, replacing beer kegs.
- Update job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities including Serve Safe alcohol awareness; keeping abreast of drink trends; exploring new recipes.
- Enhance Bar reputation by properly carding patrons and following safe alcohol serving procedures; safe guarding guest.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
- Customer Service, teamwork.
- Quality Focus.
- Basic computer knowledge (POS)Self- motivated.
- Job Knowledge.
- Safety Management.
- Energy Level, Multi-tasking.
- Innovation and Verbal Communication.
- Maintaining a high level of customer service (Aloha Spirit).
- Administrative office work including contracts, receipt of payment, filing and reporting.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
- Minimum high school diploma or GED equivalent.
- Prefer TIPS training certification as well as Serve Safe or equivalent
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
- Ability to stand or sit for long periods of time.
- Ability to bend, squat, kneel, reach, stretch, and climb without any difficulty.
- Ability to effectively work at different heights.
- Works in tiring or uncomfortable positions for long periods of time.
- Ability to lift or drag 50 pounds unassisted.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Able to work in team environment as a team member and as team leader.
- Must work in environmental conditions that include, but not limited to:
- Wet and humid environments.
- Indoor environmental conditions with up to 90% humidity and temperatures ranging from 70F to 120F.
- Exposure to chemicals, fumes, dirt, caustic chemicals, acids, odors, waste, and dust.
- Business attire and possible uniformed in some instance.