Part Time – Year Round
The Guest Services Supervisor has the knowledge of principles and processes for providing guests with personal service. This includes guests’ needs assessment, meeting quality standards for services and evaluation of customer satisfaction. Supervise guest services staff which includes front desk, parties/activities and sales office.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
which may include, but are not limited to, the following tasks:
- Must be able to perform the duties of a Front Desk Attendant, Cash Control Attendant, Parties/Activities Attendant and Sales Coordinator.
- Supervise daily labor of guest services staff including parties/activities, front desk associates; including making sure that all check lists are complete.
- Complete the weekly schedule for guest services staff, ensure the correct amount of people are scheduled to handle the amount of people in the park.
- Inspect serving, parties, and activities area to ensure cleanliness and proper set up.
- Speak with patrons to ensure satisfaction with food and service as well as respond to complaints.
- Maintain contact with kitchen staff, management, guest services, and customers to ensure that party details are handled properly and customers concerns are addressed.
- Inform patrons of establishment amenities and features.
- Operate POS system.
- Assist guest services staff members to increase guest satisfactions whenever necessary, included but not limited to assisting with party check-ins, serving parties, paperwork, balloon requests, front desk and cash control.
- Ensure that proper party preparation is taken care of, including but not limited to paperwork, cake pulling, coupons and party set up.
- Book Splash birthday parties, lazer tag birthday parties, lazer tag sessions, guaranteed passes, and small groups.
- Other tasks as assigned including but not limited to; Thank you letters, filing, final count calls, mailing contracts and making packets, returning voicemails.
- Must be able to operate a personal computer and related software systems.
- Must have a diplomatic demeanor and maintain an unbiased view of guest relations.
- Supervises, coordinates, and implements all aspects of Guest Services by performing the following:
- Monitor daily operations of guest services staff in the above departments.
- Coordinate and implement policies and procedures that are consistent with publicized information.
- Communicate policy changes to staff members.
- Ensuring all guest services staff follow Splash Lagoon Policies and Procedures;
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and or ability required.
- Communication with others to convey information effectively.
- Service orientation is top priority by actively looking for ways to help people.
- Active listening by giving full attention to what others are saying, taking time to understand the points being made, asking questions as appropriate.
- Social Perceptiveness by being aware of others reactions and understanding why they react as they do.
- Instructing others on how to accomplish tasks.
- Time Management and supervisory skills are extremely important.
- Managing ones own time as well as others.
- Maintain a high level of professionalism and Aloha Spirit.
- Maintaining a high level of customer service (Aloha Spirit).
- Administrative office work including contracts, receipt of payment, filing and reporting.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
- Minimum high school diploma or GED equivalent.
- 1-2 years supervisory experience.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential function.
- Ability to stand or sit for long periods of time.
- Ability to bend,squat, kneel, reach, stretch, and climb without any difficulty.
- Ability to effectively work at different heights.
- Works in tiring or uncomfortable positions for long periods of time.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Able to work in team environment as a team member and as team leader.
- Must work in environmental conditions that include, but not limited to:
- Wet and humid environments.
- Indoor environmental conditions with up to 90% humidity and temperatures ranging from 70F to 120F.
- Possible exposure to chemicals, fumes, dirt, caustic chemicals, acids, odors, waste, and dust.
- Business attire and possible uniformed in some instances.