Tree Tops Ropes Course
A great test of balance & Bravery
Tree Tops Indoor Ropes Course
19 different challenges available
The all-new dry attraction at Splash Lagoon Indoor Water Park Resort, Tree Tops Ropes Course, is a great test of balance and bravery as you climb three stories high over the water park below. Walk the tight rope, balance on rickety bridges and brave the balance beams!
Rope-course participants are harnessed and connected to a rail above to prevent falls and climb to higher levels to face 19 different challenges. The Tree Tops Ropes Course is also a great team-building activity for kids and adults. It is open to guests 36″ and taller. Shoes required.
one climb (30 minutes) – $7.00
Tree Tops Requirements
- Reservations not required.
- Must be 36” or taller to participate accompanied by a responsible adult.
- Must be 48” or taller to participate alone.
- Participants under the age of 18 must have a signed waiver.
- Maximum weight is 300 pounds.
- Participants must be dressed in street clothes and wearing shoes.
- No jewelry is allowed.
- All pockets must be emptied prior to entering the course.
- No loose objects such as phones or cameras will be permitted on the course.
- No food, gum, drink or candy is allowed on the course.
- The Tree Tops Rope Course hours of operation are subject to change. Please check with the waterpark front desk for operating hours.