Amenities & Rentals
good things to know before making a splash
Relax, we’ve got it covered.
Everything you need to know before coming to Splash Lagoon
Splash Lagoon was designed with you in mind. We understand that our guests have a variety of needs when it comes to bringing their family to play at the water park. We have made the water park easily accessible to all guests, which means an elevator and handicap access to some of your favorite pools.
Once inside the park, there are both men and women’s locker rooms located on the lower level of Splash Lagoon, including baby changing station, showers, dressing areas, restrooms and lockers. Splash Lagoon also has multiple family bathrooms located throughout the park for your family’s convenience.
- Small Locker – $12
- Larger Locker – $18
- Key Deposit – $20
A $20 deposit on locker keys will be refunded when the key is returned prior to the park closing on the day it was rented.
Enjoy your own private seating with a cabana rental near the Wild Waters Wave Pool, the Kiddie Pool, the Ropes Course or the FlowRider Surf Machine!
Cabanas can be reserved in advance at the buttons below (recommended). Walk-up Cabana Rentals may be available if the Cabanas have not be reserved. Inquire at the Front Desk upon your arrival.
Premium Cabana Rentals
Premium Cabana Rentals are available for as low as $99 for a full day.
Starting at $99
The Mahalo, Shaka, Kahiko, and Mahina Cabana rentals include premium furniture with soft cushions, food delivery from our Laguna Grill, access to a mini-fridge and 6 complimentary bottles of water, a private gated area, a charging station (4 USB outlets and 9 standard outlets), a small stand for storage, 6 complimentary towels for use during your stay, and a personal locker inside of your Cabana.
Starting at $129
The Ohana, Keiki, and Kamali Cabana rentals include premium furniture with soft cushions, food delivery from our Laguna Grill, access to a mini-fridge and 6 complimentary bottles of water, a TV, a private gated area, a charging station (4 USB outlets and 9 standard outlets), a small stand for storage, 6 complimentary towels for use during your stay, and a personal locker inside of your Cabana.
Rules & Reminders
- No outside Food & Beverage is permitted inside Splash Lagoon. Mini refrigerators are provided to keep complimentary water, and other beverages purchased onsite, cold. Splash Lagoon reserves the right to inspect/search all areas of the cabanas at any time to ensure policies are being followed.
- A $20 refundable deposit is due at the time check-in. The deposit will be refunded when the towels, locker key, DVD’s and remotes are returned to the Splash Lagoon front desk the same day.
- Each cabana includes 6 complimentary (white) pool towels to use for the day. Logo souvenir towels can be purchased for $20.99 +tax upon arrival in the Splash Lagoon Surf Shop.
- Food that is purchased at the Laguna Grill can be delivered to your cabana at a pre-determined time, if ordered in advance. Food choices and other add-ons can be modified up to 48 hours in advance and are non-refundable within 48 hours of your expected arrival.
- Cabanas are non-refundable once booked. The date or Cabana location may be changed up to 48 hours in advance depending on availability. Additional fees may apply.
- The TV’s in the cabanas are available to use to play the DVD’s provided during check-in. Cabanas do not include WiFi or cable.
- Each cabana location has different availability. Use the buttons below to see if your preferred location is available on the date you intend to visit or call 814-217-1111 for assistance with reserving a cabana.
What to Bring
When visiting Splash Lagoon, there are a few things you don’t want to leave home without.
- ID & Credit Cards
- Change of clothes
- Coast Guard Approved Life Jacket