Amenities & Rentals
good things to know before making a splash
Relax, we’ve got it covered.
Everything you need to know before coming to Splash Lagoon
Splash Lagoon was designed with you in mind. We understand that our guests have a variety of needs when bringing their family to play at the park. The park is easily accessible to all guests. Accomodations include an elevator and handicap access to some of your favorite pools.
Men and women locker rooms are located on the lower level of Splash Lagoon. They are fitted with baby changing stations, showers, dressing areas, restrooms, and lockers. Splash Lagoon also has multiple family bathrooms located throughout the park for your family’s convenience.
Affordable lockers allow you to protect your valuables while enjoying the park. Lockers are conveniently located throughout the lower level of the park.
Brand New Digital Locker Rentals!
Purchase your locker by visiting one of the kiosks, located by the Food Court or the main restrooms, OR skip the line and scan the QR code to purchase!
NOTE: Lockers can ONLY be rented the same day you visit Splash Lagoon.
Enjoy your own private seating with a cabana rental near the Wild Waters Wave Pool, the Kiddie Pool, the Ropes Course, or the FlowRider Surf Machine!
Cabanas can be reserved in advance at the buttons below (recommended). Walk-up Cabana Rentals may be available if the Cabanas have not been reserved. Inquire at the Front Desk upon your arrival.
Premium Cabana Rentals
Premium Cabana Rentals are available for as low as $99 for a full day.
Starting at $99
The Mahalo, Shaka, Kahiko, and Mahina Cabana rentals include premium furniture with soft cushions, food delivery from our Laguna Grill, access to a mini-fridge, 6 complimentary bottles of water, a private gated area, a charging station (4 USB outlets and 9 standard outlets), a small stand for storage, 6 complimentary towels for use during your stay, 3 bags of chips, 3 bags of pretzels, two $10 arcade cards, 1 souvenir cup, 1 equipment tote, and a personal locker inside of your Cabana.
Starting at $129
The Ohana, Keiki, and Kamali Cabana rentals include premium furniture with soft cushions, food delivery from our Laguna Grill, access to a mini-fridge, 6 complimentary bottles of water, a private gated area, a charging station (4 USB outlets and 9 standard outlets), a small stand for storage, 6 complimentary towels for use during your stay, 3 bags of chips, 3 bags of pretzels, two $10 arcade cards, 1 souvenir cup, 1 equipment tote, and a personal locker inside of your Cabana.
Rules & Reminders
- No outside Food & Beverage is permitted inside Splash Lagoon. Mini refrigerators are provided to keep complimentary water, and other beverages purchased onsite, cold. Splash Lagoon reserves the right to inspect/search all areas of the cabanas at any time to ensure policies are being followed.
- A $20 refundable deposit is due at the time of check-in. The deposit will be refunded when the towels and locker key are returned to the Splash Lagoon front desk the same day.
- Each cabana includes 6 complimentary (white) pool towels to use for the day. Logo souvenir towels can be purchased for $20.99 +tax upon arrival in the Splash Lagoon Surf Shop.
- Food purchased at the Laguna Grill can be delivered to your cabana at a pre-determined time when ordered in advance. Food choices and other add-ons can be modified up to 48 hours in advance and are non-refundable within 48 hours of your expected arrival.
- Cabanas are non-refundable once booked. The date or Cabana location may be changed up to 48 hours in advance, depending on availability. Additional fees may apply.
- Each cabana location has different availability. Use the buttons below to see if your preferred location is available on the date you intend to visit or call 814-217-1111 for assistance with reserving a cabana.
What to Bring
When visiting Splash Lagoon, there are a few things you don’t want to leave home without.
- ID & Credit Cards
- Change of clothes
- Coast Guard Approved Life Jacket