Amenities & Rentals
good things to know before making a splash
Relax, we’ve got it covered.
Everything you need to know before coming to Splash Lagoon
Splash Lagoon was designed with you in mind. We understand that our guests have a variety of needs when it comes to bringing their family to play at the water park. We have made the water park easily accessible to all guests, which means an elevator and handicap access to some of your favorite pools.
Once inside the park, there are both men and women’s locker rooms located on the lower level of Splash Lagoon, including baby changing station, showers, dressing areas, restrooms and lockers. Splash Lagoon also has multiple family bathrooms located throughout the park for your family’s convenience.
- Small Locker – $8
- Larger Locker – $12
- Key Deposit – $20
A $20 deposit on locker keys will be refunded when the key is returned prior to the park closing on the day it was rented.
Enjoy your own private seating with a cabana rental near the Wild Waters Wave Pool & the new FlowRider Surf Machine!
Cabanas can be reserved in advance at the button below (recommended). Walk-up Cabana Rentals may be available if the Cabanas have not be reserved. Inquire at the Front desk upon your arrival.
Premium Cabana Rentals:
- Premium Cabana Rentals are $199 for a full day.
- The Premium Cabana rentals include premium furniture with soft cushions, access to a TV, a private gated area, a small bookshelf for storage, complimentary towels for use during your stay, and a free locker rental (refundable locker deposit required).
Standard Cabana Rentals:
- Standard Cabana Rentals are $99 for a full day.
- Standard Cabana Rentals include a table with 4 chairs, 2 lounge chairs, a small bookshelf for storage, complimentary towels for use during your stay, and a free locker rental (refundable locker deposit required).
What to Bring
When visiting Splash Lagoon, there are a few things you don’t want to leave home without.
- ID & Credit Cards
- Change of clothes
- Coast Guard Approved Life Jacket